Skip to content
- Thin yoga mat or bare floor for standing exercises and balance.
- Thick (exercise mat) or thin yoga mat for floor exercises.
- Mats help keep chairs stable for “barre” work.
- Yoga mats are available to borrow.
Bath or Beach Towel
- Folded under your head to align your neck for sit-ups and supine floor stretches.
- Folded under your hips when lying on your side. Donut cushions are also available on a first come, first served basis.
- Folded under your hips to help you get into supine hip stretches.
- Used as a riser during seated hamstring stretches to allow for a long (not rounded) spine. Foam risers are also available on first come, first served basis.
- If you borrow a yoga mat and want to place a towel on top, for floor exercises only.
- Placed on the seat of a chair for comfort during “barre” work.
- Under your ankles when sitting with crossed legs
- Assists in stretching.
- Bands are available to borrow
- Bands may be purchased for $3.00.
Back to Class Schedule