- Sundays 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Sundays 10:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Events Calendar for Dates and Registration
Essentrics® Release, Rebalance & Restore
This unique Essentrics® workout is designed to release tight muscles, rebalance joints and restore the body. It is done at a slower pace than many of our other workouts making it perfect for beginners and for enhancing your sense of body awareness. Key features of this workout:
- Gentle, Full-Body Stretch & Strengthening
- Alleviate Joint Stiffness
- Improve posture
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Strengthen bones
- Readjust fascia
For Fall 2019, we’ll begin with a Release, Rebalance & Restore class for 4-6 weeks followed by a Stretch & Tone class that builds on it for the next 6-8 weeks. Both classes have foot work for speed and agility; large circular and rotational movements that feel great and improve range of motion; and both teach body awareness to help you get the most out of your workout safely.
Classes are a mix of standing, floor and barre (chair) work. Please contact me if floor or chair work isn’t comfortable for you. There are options we can discuss ahead of class.
These classes moves at a slow to moderate pace and are suitable for active individuals without injury who are beginner to intermediate Essentrics® students. Workout is done barefoot. Please bring a yoga mat and large towel.
Classes are subject to change.
- Flexible. For use in all classes, space permitting.
- 5 classes for $50.
- Expires 6 months after purchase.
- $12 per class, space permitting.
- Find your class on the calendar.
- Please register in advance to save your space and “unregister” if you cannot make a class.
- Payment may be made in-person with check or cash or via Paypal.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for check-in & set-up.
- For your first class, please arrive at least 5 minutes early to complete waiver and short form.
No refunds. Thank you for your understanding.