Essentrics streaming starts with a FREE trial! And, has a helpful Beginner’s Guide.
Essentrics works the whole body even if the focus is for a specific zone or condition.
Please note that these suggestions are guidelines for beginning to navigate the site and may not be ideal for everyone. Before beginning any new fitness program, it’s important to get your doctor’s approval.
Where to start for “New to Essentrics or New to Essentrics Streaming”
- Programs and Health Challenges – These are a great way to sample a variety of pre-selected workouts. Try a beginner, pain-relief or 2020 health or wellness challenge. It is helpful to begin to release tension and rebalance your body before moving onto more difficult or strengthening workouts.
- Beginner Collection
- Season 12 of Classical Stretch (approx. 23-minutes with Aging Backwards focus)
- Aging Backwards workouts (30 minutes and “how to” series)
- Full Body Pain Relief with Sahra Esmonde-White (30 minutes )
Intermediate Essentrics students may like:
- Full Body Workout with Jenny Bertrand (30 ish min)
- Full Body Toning with Sahra Esmonde-White (hour)
- Full Body Workout Vol.3 with Miranda Esmonde-White (hour)
- Core & Abs with Meg Feeney (30 ish min)
- Classical Stretch Season 13 (approx 23-minutes)
Please remember to work within your abilities and limits of the day. Mobility can vary day to day! Move within a range of motion that is pain-free and than you can do smoothly and with control. Be aware of your alignment as you move.
Clean alignment will improve posture, protect joints, and ultimately lead to a more effective workout! Watch the following short videos to enhance your Essentrics experience.
(Tucking tailbone or rounding the back = Neutral C.)